Welcome to the KG Section of St. Joseph’s Convent School, Kotma. The KG section is the foundation stone of this well established institution. We constantly strive to make the Kindergarten a beautiful place where the children bloom and blossom. In the KG Section of St. Joseph’s Convent School, education is imparted through activity based learning, rather than learning by play. Emphasis is given to induce and strengthen natural curiosity and learning abilities in children through play way.
The primary objectives of the curriculum at Kindergarten level are:
The age of the student should be between 3½-4½ years for KG-I as on 1st April 2019
After online Registration submitting the form, you are requested to deposit an amount of Rs. 300/- towards Registration Fee at the school office before 2:30 pm along with the following documents and credentials upto 25th January 2019. The school will allot a date for the observation of the child.
Documents to be submitted along with Hard Copy of Application Form :
1. Hard copy of Online Registration Application Form.
2. Latest Passport size photo of the Child.
3. Copy of Aadhar Card and SSSMID No.
4. Copy of Birth Certificate issued from MUNICIPAL CORPORATION / GRAM PANCHAYAT.
5. Copy of Caste Certificate for ST, SC & OBC Students.
Note :- Failing to Submit the above mentioned documents will subject to the cancellation of registration
Terms & Condition for Registration
1. The age of the student should be between 3½-4½ years for KG-I, as on 1st April 2019
2. Admissions will be given on a First-Come-First-Serve basis.
3. Submission of registration form is not an assurance / guarantee for admission.
4. The selection of the students will be purely on the basis of observation of the child.
5. Any CHANGES / CORRECTIONS in the entries will NOT be accepted under any circumstances after filling / submitting ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM, without any written letter to School Office.
6. St. Joseph’s Convent School, Kotma reserves the right to judge the eligibility of students for admission, as per the information furnished in the online registration form.
7. All the required original documents should be presented at the time of admissions for verification. Furnishing fake information will lead to cancellation of registration / selection of the candidate.
8. Registration forms without proper and complete documents will not be accepted.